This great old-style 15" trailer wheel is the narrowest we offer. It fits many vintage trailers but is best suited for tight wheel wells where a narrower tire is needed. It is available in black powdercoat, which is the most traditional vintage look.
- Fits Tire Size: 15"
- Nominal Width: 5"
- Bolt Pattern: 5 on 4.5" diameter bolt circle
- Center Pilot Diameter: 2.62"
- Offset/Inset: .50" (also known as a positive .50" offset). That means the center line of the rim is 1/2" inward of the plane of the fixing face.
- Weight Rating: 1820 pounds @ 50 psi.
- Similar to our VTS-649 but this wheel is 1" narrower.
- Recommended Hubcap: Our dome style VTS-595 hubcap.
- Please expect minor scratches in transit.
- These wheels have not been tested with tires with inner tubes.
If you choose to add a tire, we will mount it and balance it and ship it ready to put on your trailer!
We use only Kenda Karrier KR03 ST radial tires. The KR03 is one of the best trailer tires on the market today. It offers double steel belts with full nylon plies for heavy-duty applications and increased tire life. The computer-generated tread design in conjunction with a new tread rubber compound provides superior traction in wet or dry conditions.
- Size: ST205/75R15
- Ply Rating: 6 Ply
- Max Load: 1820 Lbs
- PSI: 50
- Outside Diameter: 27.3 inches
- Greatest Width: 8.1 inches
- Bag balanced
|Description Above Price
- Ships for only $29 per wheel
- Ships for only $39 per wheel/tire combo
- Ships only to contiguous 48 states
- Allow 2 weeks for delivery