Replace or upgrade your shore power (campground power) 30 amp inlet with this secure and innovatively designed marine power inlet that reduces cross threading and secures your cable with more torque. Made of durable Valox resin with marine grade components throughout.
- Innovative terminal design provides 50% more screw thread
- Secure cable with more torque and less cross threading
- Powersmart 3-LED bright blue indicator
- Transparent pin face confirms cable is secured to terminal
- Visible warning for overheating or damage during install
- Terminal design reduces operating temp by up to 10°
- Threaded strain relief makes install faster and safer
- Universal fit for industry standards
- Made from high quality, marine-grade materials
Innovative Terminal Design
The innovative design of the terminal provides 50% more screw thread. Secure your power cable with more torque and reduce cross threading during installation due to the unique and industry-first terminal design. Operating temperature is also reduced by up to 10°F.
Easy View Pin Face
Transparent pin face provides the user with a quick indication that the cable is secured to the terminal and provides visible warning for overheating connection or internal damage. The Powersmart bright blue power indicator with three LED lights to easily see when your terminal is powered on.
The threaded strain relief makes installation faster and easier while pulling the cable towards the terminals to ensure a safer and more secure connection.
Furrion Powersmart™ Inlet - 30A, 125/250V, Titanium Grey Features:
- UNIQUE DESIGN — This innovative design provides 50% more screw thread, making a more secure connection
- TRANSPARENT PIN FACE — Easily verify the cable is secured to the terminal
- EASY INSTALLATION — Threaded strain relief makes installation faster and easier
- LOWER OPERATING TEMPERATURE — Designed to reduce operating temps by up to 10°F
- POWER INDICATOR — Easily see when the terminal is powered on with a blue 3-LED light