Working directly with the manufacturer, we have configured a mounted white wall trailer tire (ST) assembly that fits many vintage travel trailers, including most Airstreams.
15" TIRE SPECS
- 2" whitewalls!
- Load rated D (8 Ply rating). 2200 pounds at 65 psi.
- 8.01" sidewall width.
- 27.3" outer diameter.
We are using the Kenda Karrier ST radial whitewall in this special vintage trailer assembly. It is one of the best trailer tires on the market today. The Karrier offers double steel belts with full nylon plies for heavy-duty applications and increased tire life. The computer-generated tread design in conjunction with a new tread rubber compound provides superior traction in wet or dry conditions. Karrier radial tires are continually tested to ensure a smoother ride while providing additional stability at highway speeds.
- Designed for improved handling and ride characteristics
- Radial construction disperses heat more efficiently than bias ply construction
- Exceeds DOT requirements for performance
15" WHEEL SPECS
- This is our authentic vintage style VTS-545 wheel.
- 6 lug holes on a 5.5" diameter bolt circle. (Fits most vintage Airstreams.)
- Wheel is 6" wide (inside rims) and rated at 2600 lbs. Remember that tire is rated lower.
- Black powdercoat is standard on this rim and is a true vintage look.
- Nubs on wheel face for hubcaps like our VTS-496 dome cap our VTS-694 canned ham cap.
- Please expect minor scratches in transit.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT SPECS
- These have been balanced using an internal bag balancing method. Click here for more information.
- White wall has a protective blue coating (shown in one photo) that should be washed off when you get it.
- Each wheel/tire is shipped individually in a protective bag. You may experience some rub marks or minor flaws in paint.
|Description Above Price
- Ships for only $39 per wheel
- Ships only to contiguous 48 states
- Ships FedEx Ground only
- Allow 2 weeks for delivery