This great old-style 16" trailer wheel is the largest we offer. Some large Spartan trailers use this wheel. Available in silver or black.
- Fits Tire Size: 16"
- Nominal Width: 6"
- Bolt Pattern: 6 on 5.5" diameter bolt circle
- Center Pilot Diameter: 3.65"
- Offset/Inset: Zero. That means the plane of the fixing face is centered in the rim.
- Weight Rating: 3050 pounds @ 90 psi.
- Similar to our VTS-545 but this wheel is for 16" tires rather than 15" tires.
- Recommended Hubcap: none of our hubcaps will fit this wheel.
- Please expect minor scratches in transit.
- These wheels have not been tested with tires with inner tubes.
If you choose to add a tire, we will mount it and balance it and ship it ready to put on your trailer!
We use only Kenda Karrier KR03 ST radial tires. The KR03 is one of the best trailer tires on the market today. It offers double steel belts with full nylon plies for heavy-duty applications and increased tire life. The computer-generated tread design in conjunction with a new tread rubber compound provides superior traction in wet or dry conditions.
- Size: ST235/80R16
- Ply Rating: 8 Ply
- Max Load: 3000 Lbs
- PSI: 65
- Outside Diameter: 30.9 inches
- Greatest Width: 9.4 inches
- Bag balanced
|Description Above Price ||SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: |
- Ships for only $29 per wheel
- Ships for ony $39 per wheel/tire combo
- Ships only to contiguous 48 states
- Allow 2 weeks for delivery