The Bargman H20-2 door handle is more than simply a way to open a trailercoach door; it is a functional work of art.
The circular design of the handle/bezel interface allowed the bezel to be installed with the key cylinder either above or below the handle. The handle itself could then be installed in the 3, 6 or 9 o'clock position. The spring-loaded handle could also be lifted over obstructions (such as Airstream's "door within a door" raised panel) as the handle was turned through its arc. When released, it tucked back in close to the door's surface.
Hand polished. Supplied with new split pin.
1) Disconnect lock box assembly from inside door by unscrewing two screws on edge of door and two screws in diagonal corners of lock box. Remove lock box assembly from door.
2) Remove broken bezel/handle assembly from door by unscrewing two screws inside door that connect to rear of bezel. Remove handle/bezel assembly from door.
3) If you have any doubts as to your ability to disassemble bezel/handle assembly STOP NOW AND TAKE IT TO A LOCKSMITH. It won't cost much to have them do it.
4) Drive out friction pin and remove bezel from lock and square actuator stock.
5) Drive out friction pin and remove handle from square actuator stock.
6) Replace handle and re-assemble, taking care to note the position of lock spring.
PARTING THOUGHTS... If you are worried you can't do it, take the assembly to a locksmith. After all, it's a fifty year old trailer and there's no telling what else might break if you aren't careful.