This 17 gallon waste tank replaces tanks in 1974-1975 Airstream trailers that are 27, 29 or 31 feet in length and containing rear baths. Dimensions are 42" x 29" with a bottom sloping from 5-1/2" at the outlet end and 4-1/2" at the end farthest from the outlet. The outlet is part of the mold, and cannot be moved. We can install the toilet and vent fittings wherever you'd like on the top of the tank.
17 gallon capacity
How to Order:
2) Print the Diagram Worksheet
3) Draw your tank diagram and complete the worksheet
4) Place your order online or over the phone
5) Write your order number on your worksheet
6) Email your Diagram Worksheet to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the size of this tank, it ships separately and is unboxed. Expect it to arrive in good condition with some cosmetic marks from shipping and handling.
|Description Above Price||