Fantastic vents have long been the premium upgrade for vintage trailers. They fit the standard 14" x 14" ventilation rough opening that has been used on travel trailers for many decades.
The powerful yet compact Dometic Fan-Tastic Vent Model 7350 is a step up from the Model 3350. It has all the features of the Model 3350 plus these three additional features:
- Remote control using IR signal rather than knob control on the fan itself on the Model 3350. Remote comes with a wall cradle and 2 AA batteries.
- Automatic variable speed fan rather than a low/medium/high 3-speed fan on the Model 3350.
- Digital thermost control rather than analog control on the Model 3350.
Both the Model 3350 and the Model 7350 have the following features:
- Motorized lift and lower dome with an override crank in case you lose power.
- Simple reverse switch changes the direction of the fan blades, drawing air in or out of the vehicle.
- Rain sensor that automatically closes the dome when wet, keeping you and your trailer interior dry!
- For true comfort and convenience, a built in thermostat to help you maintain your desired temperature.
- Impact resistant, UV stabilized materials for extended life.
- Easy to remove screen and fan blade for cleaning.
Both fans are incredibly efficient and require less than 3 amps (12VDC) to run.