This 55" x 21" x 4-3/4" tank is typically used to hold grey water. If you have a 1969 or newer Airstream, you can install a modern 21 gallon tank (or even 2 tanks for 42 gallons) without major reconfiguration of your chassis frame. In most cases, these tanks slide right between the rungs on your ladder frame and do not hang below the belly pan! We will spin weld fittings on your tank wherever you like for just $10/ fitting.
55" x 21" x 4-3/4" (allow 1/4" variability)
21 gallon capacity
Food grade (NSF 51) polyethylene (LLDPE)
How to Order:
1) Read the tank Design Tips document
2) Print the Diagram Worksheet
3) Draw your tank diagram and complete the worksheet
4) Place your order online or over the phone
5) Write your order number on your worksheet
6) Email your Diagram Worksheet to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours. Orders will be canceled if signed diagrams are not received promptly.
Due to the size of this tank, it ships separately and is unboxed. Expect it to arrive in good condition with some cosmetic marks from shipping and handling.
|Description Above Price|| |
EXPEDITED SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE.