This is sometimes known as "The Super Jack." It is essentially the same electric jack that has been used by Airstream and other aircraft style trailers since 1977. That's a good thing because it was designed correctly from the beginning. It is rugged and, quite honestly, the best power jack you can buy. The only significant change made to this jack in the last 30+ years is the addition of a light.
- 18" stroke.
- 2-1/4" tube.
- Lifts 3500 pounds.
- Comes with foot plate.
- Allows for manual override operation (in case of power failure) and comes with a crank handle for manual operation.
- Dark putty color will need to be painted with metallic silver spray paint if you want it to match bare aluminum trailers.
- Draws almost 20 amps at peak and is protected with an inline 20A slow blow fuse.
- 10-1/2" from mounting plate to foot plate.
- 20" from mounting plate to the top of jack.
- Head is 8" x 3-1/2".
TIPS: If you are using a metal tank cover, you may need to install the motor sideways for better clearance. Also, some folks like to put a small section of foam tape on the side of the motor housing to prevent any scuffing between the jack head and the tank cover.
|Description Above Price||US orders ship directly from the manufacturer by UPS Ground only. International orders will be delayed and will incur a $15 fee in addition to the shipping charge.|