We have a limited quantity of closeout white wall trailer trailer tires in 14" size only. These tires are unmounted.
Special Closeout Conditions: Kenda whitewall tires are no longer being made. These tires were manufactured in 2021 and have been stored in a climate controlled warehouse since then. Proper storage means that no structural aging has occurred. They are new and have not been exposed to sunlight. They carry a manufacturer's one year, no questions asked warranty from the date of purchase.
- Load: D 8-Ply Rated (2200 pounds per tire)
- Tire Pressure: 75psi
- Outside Diameter: 26.3"
- Width at Sidewall: 8.1"
These are the same as our black side wall special trailer tires, but have a factory white side wall. They are Kenda Karrier ST radials. It is one of the best trailer tires on the market today. The Karrier offers double steel belts with full nylon plies for heavy-duty applications and increased tire life. The computer-generated tread design in conjunction with a new tread rubber compound provides superior traction in wet or dry conditions. Karrier radial tires are continually tested to ensure a smoother ride while providing additional stability at highway speeds.
- Designed for improved handling and ride characteristics
- Radial construction disperses heat more efficiently than bias ply construction
- Exceeds DOT requirements for performance
- Wheels arrive packed separately for $39 each to contiguous US states.
- White wall has a protective blue coating (shown in one photo) that should be washed off when you get it.
- Each wheel/tire is shipped individually in a protective bag. You may experience some rub marks on tires.
|Description Above Price ||SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: |
- Ships for only $39 per tire
- Ships only to contiguous 48 states
- Ships FedEx Ground only
- Allow 2 weeks for delivery