These old style "494" wheels are named that because they are 4 bolts on a 9.44" bolt circle. They are also known as star wheels because of the center pilot style. These wheels are painted "silver sparkle."
- Fits Tire Size: 13"
- Nominal Width: 4.5"
- Bolt Pattern: 4 on 9.44" diameter bolt circle
- Center Pilot Diameter: ___"
- Offset/Inset: None. That means the plane of the fixing plate is on the center line of the rim.
- Weight Rating: 1315 pounds @ __ psi.
- Similar to our VTS-885 but this wheel is 1" smaller diameter and 1" narrower, with a lower weight rating.
- Recommended Hubcap: none available.
- Please expect minor scratches in transit.
- These wheels have not been tested with tires with inner tubes.
If you choose to add a tire, we will mount it and balance it and ship it ready to put on your trailer!
We use only Kenda Karrier KR03 ST radial tires. The KR03 is one of the best trailer tires on the market today. It offers double steel belts with full nylon plies for heavy-duty applications and increased tire life. The computer-generated tread design in conjunction with a new tread rubber compound provides superior traction in wet or dry conditions.
- Size: ST175/80R13
- Ply Rating: 6 Ply
- Max Load: 1375 Lbs (Wheel is rated to only 1315 Lbs.)
- PSI: 50
- Outside Diameter: 24.1 inches
- Greatest Width: 7.0 inches
- Bag balanced
|Description Above Price
- Ships for only $29 per wheel
- Ships for only $39 per wheel/tire combo
- Ships only to contiguous 48 states
- Allow 2 weeks for delivery