This 50-3/8" x 21-1/8" x 3-7/8" tank is typically used to hold grey water. If you have an Airstream, you can install a modern 16 gallon tank (or even 2 tanks for 32 gallons) without major reconfiguration of your chassis frame. In most cases, these tanks slide right between the rungs on your ladder frame and do not hang below the belly pan! We will spin weld fittings on your tank wherever you like for just $10/ fitting.
- 50-3/8" x 21-1/8" x 3-7/8" (allow 1/4" variability)
- 16 gallon capacity
- Food grade (NSF 51) polyethylene (LLDPE)
How to Order:
- Read the tank Design Tips document
- Print the Diagram Worksheet
- Draw your tank diagram and complete the worksheet
- Place your order online or over the phone
- Write your order number on your worksheet
- Email your Diagram Worksheet to email@example.com
Due to the size of this tank, it ships separately and is unboxed. Expect it to arrive in good condition with some cosmetic marks from shipping and handling.